Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Big Weigh-In

I had a doctor's appt yesterday, and Claire and I both weighed in.

Claire is now a whopping 11 lbs. She's getting so big! She's still not all that round, but she is filling out some. She's growing a lot in length too.

I weighed in and am now 20 lbs less than my pre-pregnancy weight! Pregnancy is a GREAT weight-loss plan for me! I'm looking forward to buying new clothes soon.

Mimi, Pop Pop, Uncle Matt and Aunt Randi are coming in for the holiday weekend. We can't wait! Pictures to follow next week.

Enjoy the Fourth!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! 11 pounds, that is great! We can't wait to see you all.
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uncle Matt & Aunt Randi had a "blast" (no pun intended) with Claire this weekend! We forgot to take the feet picture...something we gotta do when you come visit us.

    ReplyDelete