Sunday, August 2, 2009

Up, Up And Away

Claire went on her first plane ride this week. We went to Tulsa to visit family and to celebrate the July birthdays. We had a great time!
On the plane
Hanging with Uncle Adam
Dressed to party
Chillin' with Grandpa and Grandma
Cuddling with Nanny
Having a good time with Aunt Fran
Loving MiMi
The Girls - Cousins Analise and Claire
The Girls - snuggling with MiMi
Analise and Henry taking a spin around the yard
So cute!
We had a great time in Tulsa! We'll be back at the end of August. Next week we're off to Oregon, Washington and Whistler, Canada.

4 comments:

  1. Yay for Henry's 1st date, haha! It was great seeing all of you guys. Thanks again for the fun invitation. And I will be anticipating those pics of all your next travels -- I am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please,
    Tell me my grandma name so I can be on your blog too. We are so looking forward to seeing you in Kelso. How was the plane ride? Loved her party dress and her cousins and family are beautiful, Love Mom (only eight days to go!)
    P.S. I can close my eyes and imagine holding her and it totally melts my heart XXX OOO LOVE TO YOU ALL!

    ReplyDelete