Thursday, October 22, 2009

Five Months

Maggie sneaking a "kiss" - See her pink tongue?
She loves hanging out with Daddy!


PopPop called to wish Claire a "Happy 5-Month Birthday." Here they are "talking."
Well, PopPop is talking. Claire is apparently having a snack!
Today Claire is five months old! I can hardly believe it! This time last year I didn't even know she existed. This year we're playing together. God is indeed the kindest person I know.

Steven helped me measure her this month. We measured her at 26 1/4". If we go to her doctor's visit next month, and she's shrunk again; then we'll know that our measuring tape is wrong. LOL She's definitely growing. In fact, I just boxed up all of her 0-3 month-sized clothes. I know they don't stay babies for long, and I'm honestly glad about that. I'm excited to see her grow and change. I'm loving every stage of her life. She is so much fun!

Steven and I are so blessed to be her parents. We are truly in awe of the incredible gift we have received, and we are crazy in love with this girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment