Saturday, February 27, 2010

Claire Visits Claire's

Today we took Claire to the mall to visit her store. (It's important to note that while she bears the same name as the store, she was NOT named after the store.)
Daddy showing her all of the goodies she will someday get to have.
A bit confused as to why some stranger is rubbing her ears...
Oh no! She's marking me!!!
Both Daddy and Claire are saddened by the piercing gun.
Thank God I have only two ears!
Look at this neat bag I got!
Showing off those lobes...
Exhausted after that whole ordeal. I just want Mummy!
A trip to The Disney Store with Daddy makes everything all better.

2 comments:

  1. She is adorable!!! Ellie is now sporting little green turtle earings, very cute.
    Love you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor baby... Steven looked heartbroken. But the outcome is Beautiful. I Love you all so much XXX OOO Grandma Robin

    ReplyDelete