Thursday, January 22, 2009

A Few of My Favorite Things

Claire has received many gifts already from family and friends, and a few from her mommy and daddy. Here are just a few of my favorite things:

Closet Dividers from my best friend, Amy. I would have never thought of these; but they are FABULOUS! I would highly recommend them for any new mom. Thanks, Auntie Amy!

My Vera Bradley diaper bag. (For the record, the pattern is Raspberry Fizz.) This bag is light weight which means I can fill it up when we travel. It's the perfect bag for carrying her things and mine. Daddy bought this for Mommy. Thanks, Babe!

I couldn't resist this little onesie that I found at Babies R Us this past weekend. It's part of their Valentine's Day collection, but anything that's pink with hearts and says "love" can be worn any time of the year in my opinion. :) Too cute!

I hunted and searched for something warm and cute for her to wear to the family reunion this summer. Steve's family always meets at the beach in Washington in August. It is always SO cold there, especially in the evenings. I finally found this sweater outfit, and I love it. So cute. So cuddly. She's going to be adorable!

Claire's Aunt Shannon bought her this adorable outfit for Christmas. It's so soft and absolutely perfect! It also has a hat that matches. I think this may be the outfit that she'll wear home from the hospital. So sweet! Thanks, Aunt Shannon!

Claire has received several more gifts that I will showcase in another "favorite things" blog post. She is one spoiled little girl. To all of you who have sent us gifts, thank you! I love them all!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see her cute little face in all of those outfits!! LOVE the dividers!! Wish I would have had some!!

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out!! Glad you like the dividers... I couldn't resist. More gifts to come soon, I just love shopping for little girls.

    xoxo
    Auntie Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete