Wednesday, February 4, 2009

100 Days and Counting!

Only 100 days until my due date! How exciting!

For those who are constantly asking how I feel and what the doctor has to say, here's the latest:

I had a dental appointment on Monday. Everything looks great. My gums are healthy - no bleeding. And I still have never had a cavity. My teeth are strong and healthy.

I had a baby doctor appointment this morning. She went over the results of my last ultrasound. Everything looks good. We listened to Claire's heartbeat, which is VERY strong. Even the doctor laughed about that. She measured my tummy and said that Claire is just the right size. Everything looks good and healthy, and Claire is right on track.

I'm feeling great. I still find it very odd to have someone doing summersaults in my belly and kicking me from the inside, but it's also very cool. After some specific instructions from her Mommy and Daddy, Claire has started sleeping through the night again. Thank God! I have spent the last two nights sleeping in my own bed all night long. (For those of you who hadn't heard, she had started waking up around 4:00 a.m. every morning - and waking up Mommy - for about a week. We're so glad that she seems to be over that.)

All is well. Life is good. 100 days and counting!

4 comments:

  1. it's sad but that is just the beginning. Hopefully you can continue to sleep well cause it sucks when you get to the month or two, then who knows how long after she is born. I have found that it was alot easier with my first. My second was alot harder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are all happy to hear you are doing so well.
    Just as when you bring Claire home, sleep when she sleeps!
    With six children, that is impossible for me now. Who am I kidding, when we brought our second home, that was out the window. Unless Grandma was here to help.
    Love you lots!!!
    xxxx oooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wait until she gets a bit bigger. I remember feeling Steven doing somersaults, having the hiccups. And people could actaully see something moving around --It was hard to tell if it was a foot or elbow sticking out. But he was only one ounce away from ten pounds.
    Whenever they would put the ultra sound thingy on my tummy Kalei would kick it so hard, it would bounce.
    Nicole was born hand first and so ended up being a c-section. They said it had to be a girl if she was holding her hand out already.
    The moment John was born and they took him to the warming table He did a complete flip.
    And then Emily was almost born in the backseat of our van. LOTS OF LOVE, from one of many of Claires admirers xxx ooo

    ReplyDelete