Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Claire!

As I type this it will only be four minutes until Claire is exactly one month old! Amy and I have put together a fun video to celebrate our lives together, and our future with Claire! Please enjoy~

Note: Sorry if you watched the previous version uploaded through YouTube -- evidently they found the audio on this little masterpiece unacceptable, and it quickly became a silent film. This version has the soundtrack included enjoy~

You may also enjoy the HD version on Steve's Facebook page!


4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Claire!
    The video is fabulous! We rejoice with you!
    Love,
    PopPop and MiMi

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Beautiful and truly amazing. Thanks for sharing. Hadra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Steve and Amy and Claire, That was the coolest video ever. It makes me want to hold your baby right this minute.

    Steven and Amy you have such a blessed life. It seems as if your joy is overflowing and with good reason.
    Amy, your mothers day commentary truly touched my heart, what a good and organized mom Claire has. I have a lot to learn from you all three. signed your biggest fan : mom/ Robin
    I am proud to have you and Steve baby Claire in my life. although i havent been there in person. for that I apologize.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh Que hermosa! what a precious beautiful child, thank you for sharing this blessed miracle with us. May God bless you and keep you always and forever..
    Much love
    Silvia and kirk

    ReplyDelete