Saturday, September 5, 2009

Date Night

Last night was the first time that Steve and I have gone out alone since Claire was born 3 1/2 months ago. I have to admit that I had a hard time leaving her; but after several phone calls to ensure she was happy, I relaxed and enjoyed a wonderful evening with my hubby. Since we were in Tulsa, we visited a few of our favorite places, including Braum's!!! Yummy!!!

Thanks, Uncle Adam, Aunt Shannon and Analise for keeping our girl happy and safe while we enjoyed a fun evening. We love you!

Steve - Thank you for a wonderful date! I love spending time with you! You are the best husband. Thank you for marrying me and making me the happiest girl in the world! I love you more than anything!

Pictures from our Tulsa trip will be posted later this week.

1 comment: