Sunday, November 1, 2009

"I Love Rice!" - The Movie

"I Love Rice!" - The Movie is a Claire Elise first. In this feature flick Claire eats rice cereal for the very first time and then serenades her audience with her latest noises, including a growl!

This film has received raving reviews:

"A truly hilarious and entertaining film. A MUST see!" --Steve N. (Claire's Daddy)

"Enchanting! Adorable! I can't get enough!" --Amy N. (Claire's Mommy)

"A howling good time!" --Maggie (Claire's dog)

And now, without further ado, for your viewing pleasure, the premiere of our feature presentation: "I Love Rice!" - The Movie. Enjoy!

Please add your own review of "I Love Rice!" - The Movie in the comments. (If you post as "Anonymous," please sign your review for the credits.)

4 comments:

  1. "Two Thumbs Up!!! The cutest thing I've ever seen."

    Pop Pop (Claire's Maternal Grandfather)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "A Squeeling Delight! BRAVO!"

    Aunt Shannon (Claire's Favorite Oklahoma Aunt)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "More, more, I want to see more!"

    Ellie ( Claire's second cousin)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "You'll drool at first sight!"

    Valerie (Claire's favorite long-long-long-lost cousin)

    ReplyDelete