Monday, April 30, 2012

Tomorrow! Tomorrow!

Tomorrow is the beginning of the birthday month!  Weehaw!  (Claire’s pronunciation of Yeehaw!)

To celebrate, here is a video of Claire singing “Tomorrow” from the movie Annie.

(The video is a little bumpy because I kept laughing.  Claire usually watches her movies with her headphones on.  However, lately she’s been singing with this movie, which was a favorite of mine as a child; so I just had to turn the audio on in the car.  I LOVE hearing her sing!  She makes my heart so happy!  Joy unspeakable!  And laughter uncontainable!  I LOVE THIS GIRL!!!)

Starting tomorrow, there will be a post everyday for the next month because Claire will be receiving a gift a day for the month of May.  There may a few days that I will not post due to travel, but I will post as soon as I am able and will catch you up on anything you might have missed.

I am SO excited!!!  “Tomorrow.  Tomorrow.  I love you, tomorrow!  You’re only a day away!”

No comments:

Post a Comment