Sunday, March 15, 2009

Claire's Crib

Our crib arrived. So of course, I put Steve right to work. The crib is up, the bedding is in and the monogram is on the wall. Here are some pics:

The crib was a little too big for the Jeep; but when it's raining outside, you make it work. Notice how cramped Steve is. He's sitting just a little too close to the steering wheel and was barely able to move his feet to drive. Oh the sacrifices a daddy will make for his little girl!
I took no less than 30 pictures of Steve assembling the crib, but I doubt that any of you want to see all of them. So here is one.
Here's Steve putting up the monogram.
And voila! Our beautiful nursery!
Thank you, Babe! It's beautiful! I appreciate all of your hard work putting this together! You're the greatest!!!

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable! Just perfect for my little Claire Bear...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin' great, you two! Hmm, guess I can't say "you two" for very much longer...:)

    I love love love the monogram on the wall. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I'm still trying to figure out what we're going to put on the walls (besides the paint).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the picture of Steve crammed in the front of the Jeep. How did you ever get the crib inside the Jeep?

    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete