Thursday, March 19, 2009

Office Baby Shower

The girls from the office where I used to work threw me a baby shower yesterday. It was SO sweet of them! Here are some pics:

The gifts (Even more arrived after the picture was taken. I am so spoiled!)
The cake - chocolate! Yummy!
Some of the party-goers - Joel, Steve, Tammy, Nep and James
Catching up on the latest with my friends
Playing shower games for fabulous prizes
Opening presents!!!
And then, guess what?! The batteries on the camera died! (At least it wasn't my camera this time. LOL) Here are some more pics of my wonderfully fabulous gifts:

Diapers and wipes

Diaper bag - so girly and so cute!

Two hooded towel and washcloth sets

Doll stroller / Walker

Bibs and bottles

Bouncer

Fun toys, including Roll-Arounds, keys, a teddy bear, a bunny, a silver rattle (which I LOVE), a pink blanket, a Tweety rattle and three pacifiers - one of big red lips, one that says "Princess in Training" and one that says "Mute Button"

A photo frame which will be adorable with a picture of Claire

Dresses

Onesies in shades of pink

White onesies with funny sayings and cute pictures - my favorites are "I got my good looks from Daddy" and "Perfect just like Mommy"

pink "hippie" jeansSweater and hatsT-shirts and diaper covers and a pink striped bodysuit

Snuggly sleepersTo my wonderful friends, thank you so much for throwing me a wonderful party! It was so much fun! And thank you for the gifts!!! I love you guys!

2 comments:

  1. It is good to see you in the pictures!! We miss you and love you lots. We are going to the Rock and Worship Roadshow concert tonight in Seattle, should be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Randi and I are not digging the idea of not getting to see Claire until Christmas. Would the weekend of July 4th be a good one for us to fly down to Houston to visit?

    ReplyDelete