Saturday, March 7, 2009

Tulsa Baby Shower

I had the first of my baby showers last weekend in Tulsa. It was hosted by my fabulous sister-in-law, Shannon. It was so much fun! (I don't have too many pictures that were taken at the shower since the batteries in my camera died, but I did take pictures of my gifts.)

We had 20 guests in attendance. Thank you to everyone who came. It was so good to see you!!!

Me and Shannon
Valerie, Nancy and Donna
Ann, Diana and Lavonne
Laura, Susie, Abriana and Deysi
Susie, Abriana, Deysi, Nancy and J.C.
Diana and Jodi
Nanny, Aunt Frances and GrandmaClaire received some very nice gifts. Here are some pictures of what Steve likes to call "our plunder":

swaddler blanket, butt paste, gogo Kidz stroller, dishwasher baskets, wipe warmer, pacifier thermometer and hot duck

Boppy pillow and slipcover

umbrella stroller

bath tub (I can't wait until she's splashing around in this!)

some new friends - so cute and so soft

PeaPod (travel bed), Bumbo seat, Bumbo tray and grooming and healthcare kit

the perfect gift for the daughter of an airline pilot - the pink Lil' Movers Airplane - TOO CUTE! Steve and Claire will have hours of fun with this!

the sweetest little book from Claire's cousin, Analise

a pink monogrammed blanket - so soft, so beautiful and so perfect!

clothes

clothes

clothes

and more clothes!

Claire's closet and dresser are starting to look like her mommy's. I love it! I can't wait to dress her up in all of these adorable little outfits!

tights, socks and leggings

shoes

We also received a few gift cards and monetary gifts. I used them to purchase Claire's crib. It's on order, but here's the catalog picture of it. I'll post more pictures once we get it set up in her nursery.


Thank you again to everyone who came. I had so much fun and loved seeing everyone!

And, Shannon, thank you SO much for hosting this for me and Claire. It was a perfect party! We love you!

2 comments:

  1. Bummed that I missed the shower, but it was good to see you at lunch. I will be mailing your gift this week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome!

    You look great!

    Peace

    ReplyDelete