Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Doctor's Appointment

I had another doctor's appointment this morning. (I go every week now.) Claire and I received a good report.

WARNING: This paragraph contains graphic medical info. I will not explain it. If you don't know what it means, you can Google it for yourself or just remain in the dark. My cervix is 80% effaced and almost 3 cm dialated. And Claire is in the right position. The doctor was very pleased. Everything is moving along quickly and easily.

I have had a few Braxton Hicks contractions, but they're not at all what I expected them to be. They don't hurt at all.

I still haven't had any swelling or any other odd complications. I've actually lost weight during my pregnancy (due to a better diet). And as yet, my belly button hasn't popped. (All of these are answers to questions from various family members.)

Being pregnant has been a wonderful experience. I have loved carrying this sweet girl and cannot wait to hold her in my arms.

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! You're moving right along! The more you do now, the less you have to do in labor! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, hope everything goes smoothly for you!

    ReplyDelete