Thursday, April 9, 2009

More Presents!!!

My little girl is so spoiled (as she should be)! While attending my brother's wedding this past weekend, she received some very nice gifts:

Two adorable dresses and a blanket from my Aunt Cheryl and cousins, Angie, Keaton, Becky, Jon and Evan. Also, Mommy received the book What to Expect The First Year - a much appreciated gift that is sure to come in very handy!
Also, while I was shopping in downtown Ada, I just couldn't resist the following purchase. It's a JellyCat. My niece has several, and I love them. I just had to buy one for Claire. And they were on sale! What a deal!

Thanks, Aunt Cheryl, Angie, Keaton, Jon, Becky and Evan! I know that Claire will be so beautiful in her new dresses and so cuddly in her new blanket. It was great to see you last weekend!

Just for fun: A pic of the girls - left to right - Angie, Becky and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment