Monday, May 31, 2010

Day 31

On this last and final day of the Birthday Month 2010, Claire received another Veggie Tales video - Lyle, the Kindly Viking.
Video cases make great sliders too. Sliding isn't just for books any more.
Happy Birthday, Sweet Baby Girl! Daddy and Mommy have had so much fun celebrating a month of YOU! You are the sweetest and most beautiful baby! You are our dream come true! We love you!!!
I must admit that I am a little sad that the Birthday Month is coming to a close. Claire has her one-year checkup with the pediatrician tomorrow (I couldn't make her go during her birthday month.), so I will do her monthly update sometime tomorrow.
May has definitely become my favorite month. I get to celebrate Mother's Day and Claire. It just doesn't get any better!

No comments:

Post a Comment