Saturday, May 29, 2010

Tulsa Trip

Steve had to go to St. Louis, MO this past week for work. Claire and I were originally planning to go with him so that we could take Claire to the zoo. But on Monday, Claire's Aunt Shannon called me with some big news that changed our plans. So Claire and I booked a seat on a plane to Tulsa instead.

Watching Veggie Tales with Analise at MiMi's house (Analise's doll is named Baby Claire.)
The big news that changed our plans and our lives forever - Alexandra Brooke - Isn't she just gorgeous?!
The new and improved McComber family - Adam, Analise, Allie and Shannon
Adam and his girls, Analise and Allie
It was love at first sight! She was a wonderful surprise! We love you, Allie! And Analise is a wonderful big sister. She's so sweet and helpful.

While in Tulsa, I discovered first-hand how MiMi and PopPop spoil their girls! MiMi gave Claire an ice cream cone to eat at 9:30 a.m. And allowed her to eat it in the living room without a high chair or bib. Claire LOVED it!
I love the look she gave me when I walked in. She looks guilty, doesn't she? Too funny!
Claire is telling MiMi just how wonderful she thinks this whole thing is.
These things are so good!
the aftermath
We had a wonderful time in Tulsa and couldn't be more excited about our new niece and cousin. Welcome to the family, Allie! We love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment