Saturday, May 22, 2010

Happy Birthday, Baby!!!

Today is Claire's birthday! WOW! What an awesome year it has been!

Claire's gift today - Minnie Mouse!!!
crawling to get her latest gift
It's love at first sight! (I know just how she feels!)
Loving both of her Minnies
Relaxing with Daddy after another exhausting day of travel and presents this week. (We got up at 4:00 a.m. on Thursday to go to Niagara Falls and again at 4:00 a.m. this morning to come home. Our baby is plumb wore out! So are we.)
Claire received Little People Building Blocks from Uncle Matt, Aunt Randi and Baby Kenley (due to make her arrival on June 3rd!).
There's a teddy bear inside the gift box. Claire loves it!
Claire has also received many other gifts and cards from family members and friends. Thanks to all of you who helped us celebrate.
My Mommy Moment: There are not words to truly express how I feel today. I am so honored and so blessed! As I looked at Niagara Falls this week, I was totally overwhelmed by God's greatness. The beauty and the power and the majesty of it all doesn't possibly compare to the awesomeness of our God! And then as I look at my daughter, I am completely overtaken by His goodness! He loves me! He is so good to me! He wanted me to be Claire's mommy more than I wanted it for myself, and I wanted it so badly! After having someone tell me that I'll never have children and then seeing God work in my life to give me my precious miracle is so amazing! She is more than I ever hoped for, dreamed of or even imagined.
Claire has the most heart-warming smile and the most infectious laugh! She is beautiful and sweet. She is mine! And I LOVE being her mommy! I love having the opportunity to celebrate her life. I love being able to rejoice in the precious gift that God has given to me. I love Claire!
Happy Birthday, Sweets!

I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment